JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
POSITION: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Accounts Manager/Director
JOB PURPOSE: Here at Proximo we have exciting an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Chester. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, fun work environment and best in class training, development and career opportunities.
We are a leading Claims Management and Credit Hire Company based in Chester delivering services to the motor trade. We are renowned for the level of service we offer our customers and are one of the fastest growing brands in our industry with exciting plans for the future!
We understand that the right working environment, culture, support, training, career opportunities, reward and fun will enable you to be successful and happy. This is
why we offer in-depth training and support and great career progression. Our culture is a fun, work hard play hard one with an upbeat, vibrant, positive office with a team focus and ethic.
As our Accounts Assistant we don’t just invest in you, we will provide you with all the latest technology, support and knowledge to help you maintain and deliver excellent service to our customers.
We offer a competitive salary combined with a fantastic benefits package that includes:
• Causal dress code
• Company paid lunches
• Annual summer event party
• Paid team nights out
• Reduced breakdown cover
• Service reward scheme
• Annual Christmas party (Not to be missed!)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Accurately processing Income on a daily basis
• Processing high volume of Sale/Purchase Invoices 800+ a month
• Processing invoices in accordance with various schemes
• Bank Reconciliation Client and Office account
• Managing the CVS Inbox 60/70 emails a day
• Dealing with queries both over the telephone and email
• Frequent contact various garages
• Credit Control and reconciling statements
Skills and experience required
• Accounts knowledge is essential
• Confident in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
• Suitable for recently qualified AAT candidate
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then do not delay in applying today by emailing your CV to HRDept@proximo.co.uk
Please be advised that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful