Proximo Supports World Cancer Day 2021 and raises much-needed funds for the Teenage Cancer Trust with the 2800 Squat Challenge
On 4 February we celebrate World Cancer Day – a day that unites people, communities and entire countries to raise awareness and take action against cancer.
In 2018, 18 million people worldwide were diagnosed with cancer. Today, thanks to research, 2 in 4 people in the UK survive their cancer for 10 years or more. With our help, Cancer Research UK (CRUK) can transform the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer, benefitting people with the disease both here in the UK and around the world.
To raise much-needed funds for World Cancer Day, and the Teenage Cancer Trust, Proximo’s Finance Director Eliane Chadwick is taking part in the 2800 Squat challenge!
The Teenage Cancer Trust has a vision for a future where young people’s lives don’t stop because they have cancer. They make sure they’re treated as young people first, cancer patients second and everything they do aims to improve their quality of life and chances of survival.
To donate to Eliane’s challenge and see how Proximo supports World Cancer Day 2021 follow the link below –
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank
- Proximo has reached 1,000 LinkedIn Followers
- Proximo Supports Mind Charity
- 5 simple tips to tackle working from home
- The Proximo Christmas Toy Drive
- Complete Mobility Services
- Key Cover
- Driving Instructor Plus