This December, Big Yellow Self Storage Chester launched their annual Christmas Toy Appeal that aims to put smiles on faces of sick and under privileged children and families this Christmas. The appeal has raised over £100,000 worth of new toys & gifts over the years that have then been distributed to many locally based Charities including Miles of Smiles, Kids Bank Chester, Save the Family and The Countess of Chester Hospital Children’s Ward to name but a few.
This year we were aiming to collect as many gifts as possible for those who need it more than us. We were bowled over by the support we received this year, with our people and businesses helping us with donations, alongside sports clubs. In what has been a difficult year, Big Yellow Storage with our help were able to share out over 2,000 presents to those who needed it most during a difficunt time for many.
- Winter Driving – Tips for driving in Icy Weather
- Proximo Supports World Cancer Day
- Proximo Supports The West Cheshire Food Bank
- Proximo has reached 1,000 LinkedIn Followers
- Proximo Supports Mind Charity
- 5 simple tips to tackle working from home
- The Proximo Christmas Toy Drive
- Complete Mobility Services
- Key Cover
- Driving Instructor Plus